Blog

Un blog, o en español también una bitácora, es un sitio web periódicamente actualizado que recopila cronológicamente textos o artículos de uno o varios autores, apareciendo primero el más reciente, donde el autor conserva siempre la libertad de dejar publicado lo que crea pertinente. (Wikipedia)

domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Fly away!


Can we pretend that aeroplanes on the night dark sky are like shooting starts?
I could REALLY use a wish RIGHT NOW

And Im so serious when I say "I could really use a wish right now". I wish i could fly.
Fly away.
Away of life, problems
and even away of friends and family.

(Why do I love this much writting in English? maybe this is one of the reasons I wanna fly away)

Yes! Y wanna fly away, and change my life. I know I'm lucky cause I have everything I need to survive. But I dont wanna survive, I just wana LIVE! Living is not breathing. Living means ENJOYING, being HAPPY! and happy doesnt mean not being sad. HAPPY MEANS LIFE FOR ME.
Lets enjoy, do everything you can even if u r not sure if u should do it! Life is too short to think twice man! LETS MAKE MISTAKES! A LOT OF THEM!
Lets cry, lets get hurted, lets be depressed...

                             ... just to learn a lot then.

It doesnt matter how many times u get hurted. The only important thing is: Are u able to get up and carry on?
think about this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario